Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's curtains for me!


Remember, way back when I painted my bathroom and then realized how horrible my curtain was in there. Well, last week I finally finished making the panels for the bathroom.
First I purchased these from Target. They were on clearance for $11.00 for the pair. I didn't really want tab top curtains though. So I chopped enough off of each panel so that they would reach to right above the tub (cutting off the tab side and leaving the finished edge on the bottom.

I bought some really cool orange fabric at Jo-Ann's. I added a strip of it to the bottom (really the old top) of the curtain.
I love the way they look and they bring together the whole color scheme. I hope y'all are having a great Sunday!
Before
After
See...Travis still hasn't put up the beadboard around the bathtub...busy busy busy.

1 comment:

michelle said...

thank you, i love how everything ties together,,,,gorgeous. love ya