Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Discover with Authentique


I used Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo Sketch #38 for this layout. Lots of fun elements. I used Authentique's Blissful line of papers as well as some MME and DCVW. Authentique's papers are double sided and have beautiful patterns on both sides. I picked a few up at Scraps Galore on Jefferson. They were all so yummy I had a hard time deciding which to buy...darn budget.


The texture and weight of the Authentique paper is so amazing. Head down to your local scrapbook store and see what they have because you won't be able to resist getting some for yourself. I added some architectural trace paper below the photo. The ruler border paper is the other side of the main Blissful paper.

I used a piece of metallic honeycomb trim as a mask and inked over it with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I aslo rolled up some papers to create a fun element that leads your eye. The cut out flowers are from another of Authentique's papers.

Journaling was printed and distressed. I inked up my foam alpahbet Thickers to get them a more aged look. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: