Sunday, July 24, 2011

MME Blog Challenge #25 "Celebrate 11 Years"






My Minds Eye has sketch challenges on their blog and this is my first time participating. You can find Sketch #25 HERE. The theme for the layout was CELEBRATION! You had to use 80% MME product. :)
I chose to scrapbook a page about celebrating 11 years of marriage...the good, the bad and the beautiful.

I had such a fun time creating this page using their products...which are AMAZING! I love the feel of their paper and the accents are so perfect. I'll admit I'm a scrap hoarder :) so I've had some of MME's pieces for some time...years even.
Here's the MME breakdown in case you're wondering.
Cloud paper: MME LBB Quite Contrary

Polka Dot Paper: MME Lost and Found

Big "C": MME Monograms

Button, Key, Butterfly and Frame accents: MME This & That

Letter Stickers "11 Years": MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue Playful Alpha

Admit One Ticket: MME LBB Rough and Tough Tickets

Journaling Card: MME Daily Dose

Celebrate cut out: MME Lost & Found 6x6 Designer Paper Pad

EK Success Flower Burst Border Punch

Architectural Trace paper gathered and sewn

Corrugated paper in mustard ?




I can't wait to play along again. It was a blast getting out all my great MME stuff and making it work together. Won't you play too?

Have a great day!

No comments: