Thursday, August 11, 2011

Splish Splash: Stitching Challenge


August's CE challenge is to include stitching on your page. I had these super fun pictures of Aaron at the spray park and I knew exactly what I wanted to stitch up.

Polka Dot Paper: MME
Blue Paper: SU with Versamark stamp on it
Orange Chevron Paper: Sassafras Lass
Word Stickers: Making Memories
Arrow: Authentique with polka dot CB folder.
"Have a ball" sticker: Authentique

The flower tag and yellow tags are from WRMK. I put letter stickers on the tag and sponged over them with ink then peeled the letters off.

I punched holes all along the edges of the papers in three different sized handheld hole punches.
Hope your week has been scrappy!

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Magical! I love how clean the page is and the stitching totally makes the layout!