Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unconventional.


I wanted to make a card that was a little "different" looking. Before I cleaned my desk there were a ton of scraps on it. Those scraps turned into this card and I REALLY like it.

I've been doing a little project...sending out "Joy Cards" to a bunch of gals that have touched my life. This means that my cards need to be a bit flatter becasue of postage. Each time I tied a bow or added a brad or button I thought to myself...that's gonna cost me an extra 30 cents. Darn you USPS! Anyway...just thought I'd explain why my recent cards have been a bit more plain.
Hope you have a super day.
Bracket: Making Memories
Yellow: Authentique
Red: MME
Graph: The Girl's Paperie
Damask: MME
Stamp: Fiskars
NEW FEATURE UP TOMORROW: THRIFTY THURSDAY!

2 comments:

Cristine said...

Such a great use of scraps! Love all of the different shapes and sizes!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really cute!!