Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where I scrap, stamp, create!


It's not much... maybe more than some have, but not nearly as much as I've seen other scrappy sisters with.

It's definitely not matchy matchy. It needs a coat of fun turquoise paint to say, "I'm hip, I'm with it!" Stamps and paper ready to use!

I love my curtain rod punch and ribbon storage.

I have the BEST hubby in the world who built me an ink storage tower. Love him! I asked him the other day if he could build me one for my new flat punches :)

Kiddos handprints/feetprints to remind me why I do this craft. State fair ribbons and inspiration books.
Little punches and embellies at my fingertips.

More ribbon and mists. Hope you enjoyed the little tour. Come back tomorrow for THRIFTY THURSDAY :).
**********Don't forget: 15,000 hits give away comin' up!

2 comments:

Cristine said...

Misty, I'm going to need you to stop posting pictures like this. They make my scrap closet look even more sad than it really is. :) I wish I had a nice, open scrap space like this.

Amber Sheaves said...

Wow, Misty! All that ink and all those stamps. So beautiful!