Saturday, September 17, 2011

Authentique Color Challenge #1


I am not usually a big color challenge gal. I love techniques and sketches :)...so this one made me think long and hard. I have quiet a few friends having babies in the coming months...one dear friend is only a few weeks away! She's my workout buddy...whatever will I do without her rockstar attitude.

Well, I just decided I needed to whip up some baby cards and have them ready for the big day (s).

All papers are Authentique
Pink: Uncommon
Yellow: Blissful
Blue: Journey

The stitching is stamped with a Technique Tuesday stamp set

I just love this ribbon trim. I purchased a yard of white. I can ink it any old color I want to :)

A little girl's dress card.

Those tiny button brads are just perfect for a card like this. I hand cut the scalops on the yellow sleeves.

Hope you've enjoyed this baby card fest. Head on over to the Authentique Paper Blog to partake in the challenge. Who doesn't love some free goodies!!! Have a super day.
Also, please go and like Authentique's Facebook Page for up to the minute details and to share projects.

5 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

Cute! These are my go-to baby cards to make. I love 'em!

Erica Bass said...

These are so cool with these colors/ papers!

minousha said...

Beautiful!!! Love these baby cards!!!

KD said...

your cards are gorgeous Misty! I love the colours and the ribbon!

SmilynStef said...

The colors reminded me of baby cards too ... these are adorable.