Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jellys Galore: Topaz #7


I used a wonderful sketch by Charissa Miller at Scrapbook Steals to start of this layout!

I hand painted the jellyfish...at first I started out just painting them at the scallops and that just looked to uniform to me so I started painting in more jellies. I love how some turned out. I don't normally paint on my layouts ( I have a few times)...but I just really had no paper that would go with these gorgeous pictures from the Shedd Aquarium.

Rhinestone jellies added for flair.


I choose to keep living-keep creating-keep being who and what I am in honor of those who no longer can. I will never forget what happened on September 11th 10 years ago and I will always try to remember that living in this country is a privilege and a blessing.
Have a wonderful Sabbath day.

2 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

A great LO and beautiful painting!

Amber Sheaves said...

I LOVE the painting!!