Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod


Best buds!

These boys just make me smile. They have such a good time together. A little crazy at times. :) They're in the same class at school and are unable to sit by one another (mostly I think it's Aaron's "fault" because he just can't control himself when he's around Ben...his energy boils over). They're doing better at church and Aaron has been learning to self master his enthusiasm.

Like I say here, thank goodness Ben is the calming influence in this duo. Because if they both were as exciteable as Aaron we'd be in serious trouble :0 hahaha.
Have a super day!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love this layout, the tape measure strip is fabulous. Love the subject matter too, I should document this too as my twins are similar, one excitable and one very calm!
have a great day, Debxx

Melissa D. said...

I love how your journaling always says just the right thing without saying too much or too little. I love the page and the photo! Perfection as always!

minousha said...

Love this!!!!

Erica Bass said...

I just love how this page came together. I love the ink drops and the grid paper and I love the journaling too!!

MommyManderz said...

i love the spatters/drops. what did you use? i love the color scheme too! great job! i'm jealous of all you lucky girls at the crop!