Monday, February 27, 2012

Garnet #8 I Was Born This Way


I guess I had forgotton to post this layout. I used Authentique's new Genuine collection and a sketch by Becci Manies to complete this layout.

I love my thirdborn like nothing else. He warms my heart to no end but that boy is also gonna be the end of me (I found two of his lunch sandwiches hidden under his brother's dresser-moldier than all get out, he knows he has to finish his whole lunch before he can after school snack. STINKER) Frustrated, sure, but he just has this way about him...a charm...a certain je ne sais quoi.  Whatever it is he gets away with a lot!!!

This particular incident happened a few weeks ago and just pulled at my heart strings. I had to scrap it because it spells out exactly who my baby is.


The pictures were actually taken when he was lamenting an upcoming haircut ;) I'm really not that mean of a mom. BUT because of the two moldy sandwiches-all he's getting for lunch this week is a sandwich and a few carrot sticks.

I hope you're day is filled with beauty and love.

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

Misty, you knocked it out of the park with this one. I love the topic so much and you worked magic with that sketch. I love seeing your work. You amaze me regularly.