Monday, January 14, 2013

Polka Dot Card Pinspired Challenge #1


I made this card for Pinspired Challenges #1 Challenge.

I loved the brightly colored polka dots and the jelly beans on the cake so that's where I went with my card. You should come and join in the fun. I began by making a mask with circle punch outs and then sponged in different colored inks through the mask. I will try to get a tutorial on that soon. I hope my friend Erin likes her birthday card.

Used Distress Inks in
Picked Raspberry
Shabby Shutters
Tumbled Glass
and
Shaded Lilac
Oh yeah, and lest I forget. I will be posting a picture of the giveaway goodies sometime this week.
Have a super day!

6 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

I love the circles you created. Great take on the inspiration picture!

Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

Jen McD said...

Misty, you are the best! This is so fun, happy and whimsical! Thanks for playing at Pinspired!

Lalo said...

YES, tutorial please...love the look of those circles :) Such a lovely take on the first ever pinspired challenge. Thanks sooo much for linking up!!! Oh almost forgot...love the jellybeans too :)

Michele Duffy said...

Awesome circles! Great interpretation of the challenge photo!

Erica said...

I love the circles and the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

Jean said...

Great colors and design - thanks for playing along at Pinspired Challenges!