Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Sweet Project Life Style in the house!!!

Hello there everyone. Have you seen the new release from the Sweet Stamp Shop? It's so great. I especially love these Project Life style stamps that you can add to just about any scrapbook or card project you make. This particular set is called Starts Here!
The little hexie stamp is also included in the set with the "my story" and "starts here" and the arrows. I embossed the "my story" sentiment on a Studio Calico veneer word bubble in gold. I used the new Stampin' Up Basic Black pad to get a crisp image for the "starts here".

 I got this art journal with my winnings from the card contest I participated in a few months back. I love the kraft pages. I want to do a bit of hand lettering in the upper left but not sure exactly what I want it to say yet but for now I'm happy.
I hope your summer has been wonderful. Are you all winding down. We still have almost a month :).
Have a super day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE book and I like how you placed the little hexagons on it!!! I love that stamp set so much too :)

Heather (goldiecar) said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing your work!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing your work!