Friday, November 22, 2013

Paper Smooches Island Floral


I was really debating about whether or not I should apply for the PS DT. I  made this card and then I never submitted it..."why", you may ask...because my life is stinkin' crazy right now. I can't believe I even have time to write this blog post ;). I know that there will be an end to basketball season but right now we're mired in it and IT'S FANTASTIC. I love it! Every minute...just not the driving. :)

This card calms my mind and takes me away to a beautiful tropical island.
Hope your weekend has less snow than mine.
Stay crafty...no mater what.

6 comments:

Shannon J said...

Good thing you didn't submit this during such a crazy time in your life, because with this card, you would have been on the DT for sure! Gorgeous - LOVE the distressed edges, and you colouring on the flowers is awesome!

Squirlygirl said...

Gorgeous card Misty! Your coloring is fabulous and I like how you stamped the sentiment in grey.
~Hugs~
Becky

Squirlygirl said...

Gorgeous card Misty! Your coloring is fabulous and I like how you stamped the sentiment in grey.
~Hugs~
Becky

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning.. i love it

Kim Heggins said...

What a beautiful card...love those flowers, they almost look real.

Darnell said...

Your card is so serene and beautiful and such a tropical breath of fresh air for this time of year, Misty!

Good luck with figuring out about the DT. I always find if I'm debating an issue, it means I shouldn't do the thing. The time will come when there is no hesitation and you know it's right. Enjoy the basketball!! Hugs, Darnell