Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Laundry Room (Area) Makeover Update

I will be sharing more pictures when things come together even more but I'm happy to say that at least ONE are of my home is complete (almost ;)).
Just a few tiny things need to get taken care of.
One of the things that I'm glad I did was buy new light bulbs. I purchased the GE Reveal bulbs and I think
that they really do make a difference in how things look.
I love our new vinyl flooring by the back door. We were going to put wood back there but realized that we get a ton of wet/muddy foot traffic back that way so we went with the floating vinyl tiles.

My washer and dryer are not a matching set...no biggie...they get the job done but you could see the hoses behind my washer so I used some leftover fabric from when I made over the stereo cabinet and made a little curtain. I honestly made it in less than fifteen minutes. It's not perfect but it gets the job done.
Oh, and the food storage containers will be going back into the kitchen when I'm finished painting in there so it will be nice and open in the laundry area (not really a room :).

I was thinking of making a cute sign to hang in there over the cabinets.
So, what do you think?
Hope you're having a great week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

looks awesome..