Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Noel Christmas Book Page Banner With Mini Wreath and Baby Jesus

How is everybody's Christmas crafting coming along. I finish up this banner I've been working on for a while. I made a second one for Tessa's piano teacher. I chose to make that one in reds instead of blues.

I used the Paper Studio glitter cardstock  and my Silhouette to cut out the letters

Here is the banner in read I really like them both. 

I saw a sweet ornament on Pinterest that used wool and a wooden ball to make a baby Jesus. I think the original pin was from an Etsy shop. I recreated a similar ornament for the center of my banner. I wrapped the sheep's wool around in a tube like fashion and glued it to the head and the wreath. I added some chunky glitter to the wool for fun.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and remember to stay crafty!



2 comments:

Sue D said...

Wonderful banners--love the baby Jesus wreath.

nancy carroll said...

May be a duplicate comment...thought I'd done one earlier when I set you up for my bloglovin feed... These are both simply gorgeous. Love the baby Jesus wreath. Hope your Holidays are simply wonderful