Monday, March 14, 2016

Peony Love: Altenew

I made this card for a friend. She is attending a wedding and I thought this would be a cute card for that occasion. I love Corals and oranges! My favorite colors. This stamp set from Altenew is super dreamy. I used the stamp press that my hubby made for me. It's a diy MISTI. I still haven't lined it up perfectly. Beautiful no matter what though.

The background piece of paper was left over from some Distress Ink Smooshing I was doing. The cardboard die cut was left over from another project I worked on a few months ago. I used some SU white craft ink and the Jenni Bowlin teardrop stencil over it for some interest.

Hope you're having a fantastic day.

2 comments:

Amy Williams said...

Misty, this is gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

This is simply stunning. I love your wonderful flower and incredible background.